The Early Registration Date has been Extended!
Register by July 31st to secure the early registration rate of $125.
After July 31st the rate increases to $150.
The Overnight Room Reservation date has been Extended!
Book your overnight guest room by August 6, 2012, to secure the new rate of $84 single.
Training Conference Overview
The California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) is proud to present the ADP Training Conference 2012, entitled "JOURNEY TO INTEGRATION: Opportunities and Challenges." This year’s conference will focus on ideas for integrating addiction prevention, treatment and recovery support services with primary care and mental health -- in an atmosphere for learning, cross-training and networking. The conference will promote universal understanding and use of the prevention, public health, chronic care and recovery support frameworks.
Who Should Attend –
- SUD Prevention Providers, Educators, Organizers and Stakeholders
- SUD Service Providers, Counselors and Treatment/Recovery Services Staff
- Recovery Support and Sober Living Providers
- County SUD Administrators
- AOD Researchers and Academics
- Mental Health, Public Health and Social Service Administrators
- Judges, Courts, Probation, Parole and Other Criminal Justice Programs and Professionals
- Service Providers for Foster Youth and Other Youth at Risk and Their Families
- Educators and Community Leaders
- Tribal and Indian Health Providers
- AOD Constituency and Advocacy Groups for Specific Populations
- Faith Community and Faith-Based Service Providers
- Women’s and Perinatal Service Providers
- Veteran Service Providers
- Co-Occurring SUD/Mental Health Clinicians
- Health Promotion, Maintenance and Wellness Service Providers
- Advanced Students in Health, Social Service and Legal Disciplines
- Other Stakeholders in the Prevention, Treatment and Recovery of Alcohol and Other Drug Problems among Individuals, Families and Communities
Space is limited! To secure your spot, click here to register, or print the online form and mail it to:
ADP Training Conference 2012
c/o CSUS, CCE Conference & Training Services
3000 State University Drive East • Sacramento, CA 95819-6103
Phone: (916) 278-4433 or (800) 858-7743
Registration by July 31, 2012 is strongly encouraged.
The registration fee is $125 for early registrations (on or before July 31, 2012) or $150 for late registrations (after July 31, 2012). Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch provided on each day of the Training Conference (August 21-23, 2012), refreshment breaks, admission to all general sessions and workshops, and all materials.
Location and Lodging Information
Woodlake Hotel Sacramento
500 Leisure Lane • Sacramento, CA 95815
Reservations: (916) 922-2020
A room block has been secured for Monday, August 20, 2012 through Wednesday, August 22, 2012. Please mention that you are attending the ADP Training Conference to receive the special rate of $84 single occupancy, $95 double occupancy, $115 triple occupancy, and $135 quadruple occupancy, plus all applicable local and state taxes. The room reservation cut-off date has been extended to August 6, 2012. After this date, rooms will be available on a first-come, first served basis at the prevailing hotel room rate.
Parking at the Woodlake Hotel Sacramento is complimentary.
Super Shuttle is the exclusive provider of on-call van service at the Sacramento International Airport. The costs from the airport to the Woodlake Hotel Sacramento are approximately:
- Shared Van: $17 for each person.
- Private Van: $55 for up to seven people.
Reservations are not required for the trip from the airport to the hotel unless you need a handicapped accessible van. Reservations are required for transportation from the hotel to the airport. To verify rates and/or make Super Shuttle reservations, call (800) 258-3826, or visit www.supershuttle.com.