Program & Workshops
There will be over 100 exciting and cutting-edge workshops presented by experts from all over the country. The workshops will be organized into major workshop tracks and many mini tracks. Here is a tentative list of tracks and sponsors:
- Campus Communities
Crisis Intervention and Advocacy for Survivors (Selected Workshops Sponsored by California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services)
* Crisis Intervention and Advocacy for Survivors (Selected Workshops supported by funding awarded by VOCA, Grant #TE 12151578 through the California Emergency Management Agency (Cal EMA). The opinions, findings, and conclusions in this publication are those of the author and not necessarily those of Cal EMA. Cal EMA reserves a royalty-free, nonexclusive, and irrevocable license to reproduce, publish, and use these materials and to authorize others to do so.)
- Law and Policy (Selected Workshops Sponsored by the California District Attorney's Association)
- Leadership Development (Sponsored by the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape)
- Prevention (Sponsored by the National Sexual Violence Resource Center through Cooperative Agreement CE12-1204 with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and by the California Coalition Against Sexual Assault sponsored by the California Department of Public Health, Safe and Active Communities Branch, Rape Prevention and Education (RPE) Program, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.)
- Rape in Detention (Sponsored by Just Detention International)
Wellness and Self-Care (Selected Workshops Sponsored by the Breathe Network and Joyful Heart Foundation)
- Building a Movement to End Child Sexual Abuse (Sponsored by Ms. Foundation for Women)
- Building a Movement to End Violence Against Women and Girls (Sponsored by Move to End Violence, a program of the NoVo Foundation)
- Ending Sexual Violence in the Military
- Intersection of Sexual Violence and Domestic Violence (Sponsored by Blue Shield of California Foundation )
- LGBTQ (Sponsored by Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center)
- Partnering to Improve Sex Offender Management (Sponsored by Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers and California Coalition on Sexual Offending)
- Self Defense (Sponsored by CALCASA)
- Serving and Understanding Men Abused as Boys (Sponsored by 1in6 and Big Voice Pictures)
- Trauma Informed Care (Sponsored by Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape)
View a listing of tracks and workshop sessions with descriptions and presenter information.
NOTE: Program and workshop information is subject to change.
There will be several more fantastic plenary speakers announced in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!