The California Department of Transportation Division of Local Assistance has partnered with Sacramento State's College of Continuing Education (CCE) to provide trainings and technical assistance as part of the Cooperative Training Assistance Program (CTAP) and Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP). These programs provide subsidized, practical training for transportation professionals in California's cities, counties, and regional transportation agencies.
These transportation-related courses will provide fundamental and advanced training in areas such as:
- Traffic Engineering and Operations
- Traffic Signals
- Traffic Control and Work Zone Safety
- Infrastructure Design
- Pavement Design and Maintenance
- Planning, Funding, and Environment
- Project Development, Management, and Compliance
- Key Requirements for Federal-Aid Projects
- Roles and Responsibilities of Resident Engineers
For specific dates and locations of trainings, click here.