The role of a business analyst is to provide professional expertise to help the organization work smarter to achieve its mission.
This program provides a modern tool set that integrates the best from proven methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, Agile, Theory of Constraints as well as traditional Systems Development Lifecycle. By applying theory to realistic scenarios, analysts can develop their communication, problem solving and implementation skills to translate business possibilities into realities.
- Communicate with stakeholders in a more strategic, influential and efficient fashion
- Accelerate recommended changes
- Design the business case and support targeted solutions
- Plan and monitor the progress of deliverables
- Document business requirements to clearly capture stakeholder expectations
- Analyze business processes to enhance the return on investment
New or practicing business analysts of any industry will learn how to optimize business processes and align IT systems to better support an organization’s mission.
The Business Analyst certificate program consists of seven courses (one course/month), totaling 84 hours of instruction required for the certificate. Students may complete the certificate program in approximately 7 months.
The program is cohort driven and based on a logical sequence where each course builds upon the last. Curriculum aligns with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK).