The Contract Management certificate program is fully online, and presents both a theoretical and practical problem solving approach to contract management. Learn about a contract manager’s responsibilities prior to contract award, the communication process in the contract management network, post-award surveillance tools, contract modifications, correcting contractual problems and processing terminations, cancellations, and claims.
- Increase on-the-job effectiveness
- Develop greater problem solving skills
- Expanded knowledge of technological advances
- Network with other industry professionals
- Develop a promotional hiring edge for career advancement
- Take online classes at home or the office
- Increased production and reduced inventory
- Improved product quality and customer satisfaction
- Reduced purchasing costs, scheduling conflicts, and manufacturing waste
This program is designed for those involved in any stage of the contract writing, reviewing, implementation or administration process, including:
- Those who administer contracts but have had little or no industry specific training
- Current contract administrators
- Project, facilities, materials and purchasing managers
- Supervisors and first-level managers
The program is comprised of four online courses for a total of 64 hours and 6.4 continuing education units (CEUs). As a program prerequisite participants will complete Fundamentals of Contracts. Anyone who meets the prerequisite requirements may take an individual course without enrolling in the certificate program.
This program is delivered entirely online. In order to participate, it is required that you have basic computer skills, a working email address and access to a computer.
NCMA Association Members
Members of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) may apply for a 10% discount. To receive the discount, participants must provide proof of NCMA membership at the time of registration. To join NCMA, please visit NCMA Gold Rush Chapter.