Are you looking for ways to streamline business processes? Would you like to save money and time for both your company and your clients? See how Lean Six Sigma might help.
The Lean Six Sigma certificate program focuses on continuous improvement and reduction of waste to improve overall customer value. Lean and Six Sigma are powerful tools used in manufacturing, engineering, IT and service organizations. These proven methods, trusted by well-known leaders such as General Electric and Motorola, Inc., are valued in today’s economy.
Lean methods focus on efficiency to maximize customer value and minimize waste.
Six Sigma focuses on identifying and removing defects. The result is less variability in manufacturing and business processes, and improved predictions of cost, quality and delivery.
We’ve combined the best of both methods in this program, where participants will learn techniques and tools from both Lean and Six Sigma.
- Improve the quality of your products and services
- Eliminate waste and reduce cost
- Increase output
- Learn a systematic approach to solving complex problems
- Earn a competitive edge with Green Belt Six Sigma
- Individuals looking for professional development
- Mid-level professionals looking to advance in their career
- Engineering, IT and Project Management professionals
- Company leaders, managers, supervisors and executives
This certificate program consists of six (6) required courses, totaling 80 hours of instruction or 8.0 continuing education units (CEUs). We recommend taking the courses in the order they are scheduled.