A highly skilled and well-educated workforce is vital for every organization’s success. Training professionals require thoughtful analysis of skill gaps, the goals of the organization, and training alternatives to determine the best means for organizational and workforce development. Whether focused on soft skills, leadership, or technical training content, you will learn to design, develop, and deliver high-quality training programs.
- You will develop the skills and techniques necessary to:
- Build core knowledge and competencies in the training and development field
- Create specific tools for training needs assessment, curriculum design, delivery, and evaluation
- Provide a formal training program that will establish standards for workplace education and models for the transfer of learning
- Encourage the development of an organizational learning culture
- Evaluate and measure the impact of training
The Train the Trainer Certificate Program is designed for new and current training professionals and those who are responsible for workforce development. You will receive practical and theoretical skills to improve your personal job performance while advancing the training objectives of your company and/or department.
The program consists of four courses totaling 70 hours of instruction required for certificate completion. Special emphasis is placed on analyzing needs assessment, design and delivery while focusing on the transfer of knowledge.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are granted for each course, and the program certificate will be awarded to those who successfully complete the requirements of all four courses.