Fall 2022 Application Closes June 1, 2022
To apply for the Master of Arts in Education (Curriculum & Instruction), please visit the Application Instructions for the College of Education Graduate programs.
- Complete the Graduate School application at Calstate.edu/apply. Select Curriculum & Instruction as your program.
- Using Quadrant IV in Cal State Apply, upload your Supplemental Application Materials and request your Letters of Recommendation.
- You will receive two confirmation emails. The second email will include your assigned SacLink Student ID number and instructions for how to set up your SacLink Account (if not already created): www.saclink.csus.edu.
- If further information is needed, program staff will contact you to set up a brief interview. Interviews may take place through video conferencing or via other online technologies.
Supporting Documents Required
- Résumé highlighting relevant experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended