Apply for Fall 2020 by August 1st
The Bachelor of Arts in Child Development: Early Development, Care and Education (EDCE) degree completion program only admits students in the fall, and cohorts begin in various locations at that time.
Please contact the EDCE program staff for upcoming cohort locations.
Admission to the EDCE program requires:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 2.0 GPA in previous college coursework
- 45 units of college level general education including college
level English plus 1 of the following:
- Oral Communication
- Critical Thinking
- College Level Math
- 3 units of coursework in Child Development, Early Childhood
Education or related field to include the following with a “C-”
grade or better:
- Child + Adolescent or Human Development
- Child, Family & Community
- ECE practicum/fieldwork
- Assessment and Observation
Students must submit unofficial transcripts to determine eligibility for enrollment.