Leading Organizational Change
Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program
This required course in the Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program examines the process of change and transition with direct application to the workforce development system.
- explore the opportunities and challenges inherent in the natural cycles of organizational change
- use the tools and tactics that can assist in managing resistance
- create successful strategies for change
Topics will include:
- how to better interpret people’s behaviors during times of organizational change
- how to recognize common resistance tactics and choose from a repertoire of response strategies to transform them
- how to accelerate the adoption of change across diverse stakeholders
To learn more, please visit the Workforce Development Professional web page.