Managing Successful Projects
Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program
This required course in the Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program gives participants a practical understanding of projects and how to apply project management principles to an actual project through class activities.
Topics will include:
- understanding the steps and life cycle of project management
- defining the steps in designing and planning a project
- assigning the project team’s roles and responsibilities
- achieving project objectives
- managing risk
- avoiding common pitfalls to keep projects within scope, time and resources
- reporting progress to all stakeholders
To learn more, please visit the Workforce Development Professional web page.