Online Course FAQs and Troubleshooting
How do I enroll in an online course?
For full access to courses, you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on the course website. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. You must have your own unique email.
- An email will be sent immediately to your email address.
- Read your email and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Once logged in, click on the course you would like to enroll in under the “Available Courses” section.
- You can now access the full course. From now on, you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
I didn’t receive an email to confirm my new account.
Follow these steps in the event you didn’t receive an email to confirm your new account:
- Check your Junk Mail/Spam folder to ensure it wasn’t delivered there.
- If the confirmation email didn’t arrive in your Inbox or Junk Mail/Spam folders, please email us at email@example.com and we can manually confirm your account.
I can’t login.
Please try the following if you are experiencing issues logging in to your course:
- Double-check to ensure you are entering your username or password correctly.
- Check to make sure Caps Lock isn’t on, as all passwords are case-sensitive.
How do I reset my password?
Use the following steps to reset your password using our automated system:
- On the course login page, click on the link titled “Forgotten your username or password?”
- On the following page, submit your username or your email address.
If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
I don’t see any courses in my course list.
After creating a new account, you may still need to complete enrollment in the course of your choosing. Use the following steps to enroll in your course:
- Log in to the course site and click on “Available Courses” in the main screen.
- Select the course you would like to enroll in and once you are enrolled, your course should show up in your course list.
I didn’t receive my Certificate of Completion.
This can be caused by one of two factors:
- You may have not met the completion criteria for receiving the certificate yet. To review the requirements, click on the certificate link in the course and it will let you know what is missing or what you need to complete before the certificate will become available.
- If you met the completion criteria and still didn’t receive a certificate, you may have entered an incorrect email address for delivery. If this is the case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your certificate issue further.