Relationship Development and Negotiation Skills
Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program
This required course in the Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program focuses on the importance of partnerships in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Topics will include:
- developing relationships through networking, co-locating, cross-training and team-building
- understanding various negotiation techniques
- negotiating resource commitments from America’s Job Centers of California (AJCC) partners
- clearly identifying customers, services and resource commitments in Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Resource Cost-Sharing Agreements
- developing and maintaining useful community linkages and resources
- leveraging internal and external resources
To learn more, please visit the Workforce Development Professional web page.