Mexico City, Mexico (Art 5)
Spend 10 days exploring art in Mexico City, from Aztec sculpture to Diego Rivera’s murals. Through this GE Area C course, you will not only learn about art and artmaking, but will also delve into the museums, religions, architecture, and foods of Mexico. Trip highlights include visits to Frida Kahlo’s Casa Azul, the ancient city of Teotihuacan, the floating gardens of Xochimilco, and many murals across this bustling metropolis.
Included in cost:
- 3 units towards Art 5
- Travel insurance
- In-country transportation
- Museum and excursion tickets
- Most meals (daily breakfasts, 6 lunches, 3 dinners)
*Cost does not include round-trip airfare from the United States.
Receive credit for:
Art 5 – Art in the Americas On Site: Mexico City
Art 199 – Special Problems *with instructor permission
Open to undergraduate students, graduate students and the community.
Dr. Mya Dosch
Kadema Hall 193
Dr. Rachel Miller
Kadema Hall 185
Info Session Dates
- October 14, 12:00 -1:00 p.m. (Via Zoom)
- October 26, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. (Kadema 186)
- November 7, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Kadema 186)