Video Magazine Season 2
The award-winning series, Made at Sac State – The Video Magazine, returns for Season 2 with more impressive stories from California’s capital university. The program tells the University’s story through the lens of its eight unique colleges, including the College of Continuing Education.
The 2015 Video Magazine on CCE features:
- students who are enrolled in a nursing degree partnership with Sacramento State’s School of Nursing and Sierra College, a program coordinated by CCE
- graduates of Sacramento State’s degree completion programs, such as the Second Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology and Audiology and the Bachelor of Science in Career and Technical Studies, which are both coordinated by CCE
- students from around the world who are learning English and experiencing American culture at the English Language Institute
- students and the program director of Sacramento State’s Paramedic Program
- an instructor from the Project Management Certificate Program, one of many professional development programs offered at CCE
- the Summer Academies for High School Students
- the award-winning Hornet Heartsaver program, including Sac State’s mascot earning his CPR certificate; Herky also leads students on the dance floor
Visit the Video Magazine home page at www.csus.edu/made/tv to watch all eight episodes, exclusive clips, web extras, and more.