Courses and Schedules
Human Resource Management
PLEASE NOTE: Until further notice, due to COVID-19, all cohorts will be delivered online through Zoom in a synchronous (real-time) format. We do not have confirmed schedules but plan to begin fall cohorts the week after Labor Day. We will update our website with more information once we have confirmed the dates. Please email Laura Vu to be added to our interest list and receive updates as they are available.
The first 15 people who registers into the upcoming cohort
receives to the textbook. Anyone who registers after the 15th
person, will have to purchase/rent their own.
Human Resource Management, 15th Edition
Robert L. Mathis/John H. Jackson/Sean Valentine/Patricia Meglich
This certificate program consists of seven courses designed to be taken in the order listed.
- Human Resources Management: An Overview
- Human Resource Laws and Regulations
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention
- Compensation, Benefits and Performance
- Training and Development Management
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiations
- Strategic Management