Financial Aid Basics
- What is Financial Aid?
- Federal aid eligibility
- Difference between grants and loans
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal Student Aid – FAFSA Overview
- Federal Student Aid – How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- Federal Student Aid – After the FAFSA: What Happens Next?
- How to navigate your Student Center
How to check your
Financial Aid tab
- Please be aware that financial aid is disbursed different for students enrolled in degree programs through the College of Continuing Education (CCE). Review the disbursement process here.
- How to check your Holds and ToDo list items
Verification and uploading documents
How to Request:
How to complete:
Upload Financial Aid Documentshttps://youtu.be/liZg_LPvtik
Federal Direct Loans
Find answers to your financial aid questions by visiting Financial Aid TV.