Financial Aid Basics
- What is Financial Aid?
- Federal aid eligibility
- Difference between grants and loans
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
Federal Direct Loans
- What is a Federal Direct Loan?
- Types of Federal Direct Loans
- Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Entrance Loan Counseling (ELC)
- Loan Repayment
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal Student Aid – FAFSA Overview
- Federal Student Aid – How to Fill Out the FAFSA
- Federal Student Aid – After the FAFSA: What Happens Next?
- How to navigate your Student Center
- How to check your Financial Aid tab
Accept/Decline Your Financial Aid
- Please be aware that financial aid is disbursed different for students enrolled in degree programs through the College of Continuing Education (CCE). Review the disbursement process here.
- How to check your Holds and ToDo list items
Verification and uploading documents
How to Request:
How to complete:
Upload Financial Aid Documentshttps://youtu.be/liZg_LPvtik
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Find answers to your financial aid questions by visiting Financial Aid TV.