SNC Program Application Process
New cohorts for the SNC program only begin in the spring semester. We do not admit in the fall semester. The application window to apply for Spring 2018 will be July 1 – Aug. 31, 2017.
Applying to the School Nurse Credential program entails a two part process:
1. Apply to CCE by submitting the following materials as a complete admission packet.
- SNC program application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, other than Sacramento State
- A brief statement of interest [typed, single-spaced and maximum of one (1) page]
- Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic record and professional capabilities. Must be recent letters, dated with the current year. Please address letters to Samantha Blackburn, SNC Faculty Coordinator.
- Updated resume
- Proof of RN licensure
- $50 non-refundable application-processing fee (check or money order payable to Sacramento State)
Application materials may be sent to:Sacramento State
College of Continuing Education
Attn: SNC program
3000 State University Drive
Sacramento, CA 95819
2. Once the committee has determined your eligibility for enrollment, you will be asked to apply to Sacramento State by filing the following materials:
- Online CSU Graduate application through csumentor.edu
- $55 non-refundable application-processing fee
The program coordinator will forward your official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Studies. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916.278.5986.
Foreign Documents: If you have completed any coursework or have a degree from an international institution outside of the U.S., you are required to submit an educational evaluation from World Education Services (WES) with your application packet. Please refer to the Office of Graduate Studies website under ”Applicants with Foreign Documents” for specific guidelines on submitting documents here: http://www.csus.edu/gradstudies/futurestudents/applicantswithforeigndocuments/index.html