Veterans Affairs Benefits



To check if you or your dependents are eligible to receive Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits, visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website for the most current information.

For more information about VA Educational Benefits, please contact:

College of Continuing Education, Sacramento State
Angie Sutherland
Sr. Engagement & Organizational Development Strategist

We will need the following information:

  1. Copy of DD214
  2. Copy of any unofficial college transcripts
  3. Copy of certificate of eligibility (COE)
  4. Completed VeC form

Department of Veterans Affairs

You can refer to the Department of Veterans Affairs WEAMS search tool for the current listing of eligible programs.

Please note: There are separate WEAMS listings for the College of Continuing Education and Sacramento State. Please check to make sure you are looking at the correct institution when using their search tool. 

Cal Vet Fee Waiver

The Cal Vet Fee Waiver cannot be used for any continuing education program, including degrees, certificates, Summer Session, and Winter Intersession.