Communicating for Results
Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program
This required course in the Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program gives workforce practitioners the communication strategies that will enable them to achieve better results in one-on-one interactions, meetings and presentations.
Topics will include:
- how to understand their own and others’ personal communication styles
- how to become better listeners
- how to craft more effective messages
- how to deliver a successful speech or presentation
- how to facilitate meetings and the essential components of executive briefings
For more information, please visit the Workforce Development Professional web page.