Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program
This required course in the Workforce Development Professional Certificate Program explores the importance of quality customer service and incorporating human-centered design (HCD) principles in the publicly funded workforce development system.
Topics will include:
- the meaning and personal vision of quality customer service
- the identity of the customers using the workforce system
- the customer service flow of America’s Job Centers of California (AJCC)
- the needs of job seekers, employers and partners in order to design and provide quality customer service
- human-centered design (HCD) principles and applying these principles in the creation of one-stop services
For more information, please visit the Workforce Development Professional web page.